The K4-RT Sport Ratchet Hitch Mounted Bike Rack carries up to four bikes of any style with a total weight capacity of 240 lbs (60 lbs each). A versatile rear-mounted bike rack designed for a 2 inch hitch receiver, the K4-RT supports standard, fat-tire, or eBikes. Adjustable padded clamps and heavy duty 5" wheel holders easily carry any bicycles no matter the size, frame, suspension, or wheel size. Bikes with low Y-frame may require the use of a Bike Frame Adapter for better support.
- Platform tray style bike rack supports 4 bikes up to 60 lbs each
- Patented Anti-Wobble System eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack to keep bikes sturdy
- Smart Tilt design with quick release lever allows rack to be folded up when not in use or tilted down for rear cargo access
- Manufactured with heavy duty steel and finished with a durable powder coat
- Once assembled, slides into a 2" hitch receiver and secures with a keyed locking hitch pin
- Padded frame hook clamps over bike crossbar for a more stable transport
- Included safety straps for frame and tires (Must be used at all times during transport)
- Keyed locking ratchet-style adjustments and included rear reflector enhance security and visibility so you can travel at ease
- Adjustable 5" wheel holders support standard mountain, road, fat-tire, or electronic bikes (e-bikes)
- Easy to assemble and install! Most parts come pre-assembled
- Eliminates the overhead clearance problems for garage doors and parking garages that come with a roof mounted rack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers a wide variety of mishaps and performance guarantees - RV use is prohibited (click here for details)
|K4-RT Sport Hitch Mounted Bike Rack|
|Assembled Dimensions||40.32 H x 64.08 W x 60.57 L in.|
|Bike Rack Style||Platform Rack|
|Hitch Size||2 in.|
|Max Bike Capacity||4|
|Max Weight Capacity||240 lbs.|
|Max Weight Capacity per Bike||60 lbs./Bike|
|Max Tire Width||5 in.|
|Max Wheelbase||54 in.|
|Weight (Fully Assembled)||79.54 lbs.|
Safe. Durable. Secure.
We design our carriers with you and your bikes in mind.
Head out for your next adventure knowing your bikes are secure, giving you peace of mind against unexpected bumps along the way.